Enter Your Address
1. Enter your exact street number without the street direction.
2. Enter the FIRST THREE CHARACTERS of your street name.
Internet for the way you live.
CC Communications is expanding our ﬁber network in Churchill County to bring you Internet speeds up to 1 Gig (that’s 1,000 Mbps).
With ﬁber Internet you’ll experience:
- A reliable, high quality connection that no one else can deliver in Churchill County
- Enough bandwidth for all your WiFi-hungry devices
- Streaming, online gaming and binge watching without buffering or annoying pauses
- Unlimited Internet usage (no data caps!)
- Increased property value and a future-proofed home
- Honest, knowledgeable and friendly local service
Now, you can have the best of both worlds: small town life and big city perks with the best technology available from the people you know and trust.
Why Fiber Internet?
Fiber is quickly becoming a must-have utility, as important as power and water to many. A 2016 study by the Fiber Broadband Association found that, "Fast and reliable broadband is now rated the single most important amenity for [apartment] residents, more important than a pool, 24-hour security monitoring, covered parking, gym access and even cable TV."
Additionally, ﬁber has a direct impact on home values according to a 2015 study by the Fiber Broadband Association, "The boost to the value of a typical home—$5,437—is roughly equivalent to adding a ﬁreplace, half of a bathroom or a quarter of a swimming pool to the home," the Association stated in a release about the study.